Thursday, April 4, 2013

Loot Crate: Cosmos

Time for another Loot Crate unboxing picture post. Here we go.

I get so excited when I come home to this little box of joy.

Underside of lid and items in box as I open it.

Star Wars Pop! Bobblehead figure. Out of the possible four they had (Darth Vader, Yoda, and C3PO) I was so lucky to get this one! Boba Fett is one of my favorite characters from the series. 
Me-Awesome! I got the one I wanted!
Tayron- If you wanted one we have them at work I could have gotten you one, you know.
Me- (no offense to Loot Crate, just stating honest opinion here) I don't buy bobbleheads Tay, all I'm saying is he's the best one they could have chosen. 

Several different things here, we have the Dead Space 3 Wall Graphic, The Art of Star Wars Comics: Collectible Postcards, and a Live long and Prosper button.

Hexbug Nano Micro Robot. This thing is cool and now I don't have to swipe Tayron's to play with. First the dice, now the hexbug, you're too good to us Loot Crate.

Secret Code Wristband pictured here with the code printed on the box that you see once you've unpacked all your goodies.

Complete box picture.
Short and sweet this time around guys since I'm posting this a bit later than usual. Considering doing a cosplay unpacking next time, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment