Saturday, September 8, 2012

News and Updates


If you haven't heard of Star Wars Uncut yet, go to this website http://www.starwarsuncut.com/ and watch the on they did for A New Hope. Awesome right? Amazing that so many people got together to recreate the movie, with so many different styles and their own flair. Better news is that they just started getting people to make clips for The Empire Strikes Back. I managed to snag one of my favorite scenes from the movie, and have dropped all of my other projects for now.
To clarify something, I've only stopped all of my crafty/arty projects while I'm working on the Empire Uncut project. It has a very strict timeline and I don't want to get distracted and sidetracked with all the other projects I usually have going on. I'm still keeping current with my shows and online things.
Working through some minor issues tomorrow with the logistics of something, and having  the 5 bounty hunters, Vader and 2 officers done by Wednesday. One of the bounty Hunters(since there's 6 on the Executor) isn't in my scene, so I'll probably make him later after everything is done, just so I can have a complete set.
Restarting Sunday I'll be posting the entertaining links to videos and articles, and saving the cool items you can buy another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment