Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun Times

Mini post today, still trying to figure out what to write about Puella Magi Madoka Magica that hasn't been written before by everyone else last year. So today I'll pimp out Tayron since he's awesome. He brought me Kid Icarus for the 3DS yesterday, which has completely distracted me from side secret projects that need to be done soon, and today an exercise ball so I can both work out, and have a fun chair to use at the computer. Or so I can be productive while wasting time....? Either way, anyone who reads my blog should also read Tay's stories on Elfwood. It's a work in progress but it's still awesome. New chapters are going to be added soon, he's almost done with them.
http://www.elfwood.com/~briansaul/Elryn-Chapter-1.3373659.html
Starting you all off with chapter one, go read and enjoy! Make sure to comment with your opinions, Tayron is a writer and has a fragile psyche which can only be helped with lots of constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment